Duxtop is a relatively new player in the game of kitchen cookware sets. However, based on the feedback and responses of several users, this brand is already making its name in the industry. Each of the pieces included in its 17-item set are made out of 18/10 stainless steel.
They also come equipped with a heavy gauge aluminum encapsulated bottom which ensures heat conductivity, thanks to its impact bonding technology. The aim of using tri-ply together with impact bonded cookware is just the same, that is, transferring heat with the use of an efficient conductor like copper and aluminum.
The difference has something to do with the technique used in manufacturing. Impact bonding refers to a heat pressure technology in which heat is being applied to the aluminum plate in order to liquefy and spread heat all over the bottom, and bonded to the piece using high pressure.
At the same time, it also has ergonomic handles for the pans and pots, riveted all over the body, and has an anti-slip satin finish.
- Oven-safe up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ergonomically shaped handles (with an anti-slippery satin finish)
- Manufactured with 18/10 commercial grade stainless steel
- Heavy gauge impact-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom
- 17 pieces set includes 1.6 qt, 2.5 qt, 4.2 qt casserole with lid, 8.6 qt pot with lid, 5.5 qt sauté pan with lid and helper, sauce pans with lids, steamer and boiler baskets, 3 pieces kitchen tools (slotted turner 2-prong fork, spoon)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fully functional with great appearance – each item comes with a shiny exterior, making them look great in your kitchen. They are also highly functional because it quickly heats up evenly with the use of a heavy gauge aluminum encapsulated bottom.
- Deep fry pans – the sides are higher compared to standard ones. As a result, food is less likely to spill when tossing and turning while cooking.
- Measuring marks included – not a lot of cookware sets have this feature. This is great for convenience especially when you need exact measurements for volume of the dishes.
- Solid sturdy pieces – manufactured with the use of 18/10 stainless steel construction.
- Relatively new to the game
- On the expensive side
If you are searching for options for a great cookware set, the Duxtop Professional Stainless-steel 17-piece Induction Ready Cookware Set Impact-bonded Technology is a great purchase for you. They can deliver reliability, durability, as well as an attractive appearance. It also boasts cutting edge technology and versatility, fit for an average home environment. At the same time, this set also offers users extra cooking capability which is very important especially for bigger families.
There is also other cookware set options currently being offered in the market these days. One such option is the Cuisinart CTP07AM set. It uses only the best combination of high quality materials which can meet the demands of the customers. Whether you are simmering food, preparing your favorite dish, or sautéing veal, this cookware makes the entire experience of cooking a pleasurable one. The set has 7 pieces included, with each of them made out of a stainless steel construction.
Another is the All-Clad BD005710 set. The complete set comes with stainless steel handles which are securely held with stainless steel rivets. The handles are particularly designed in a way that they can stay cool all throughout the entire cooking process in order to make sure of safety while handling. The handles also come oversized, promoting easy handling and comfort.
Calphalon Contemporary 13-piece set comes with items that are all silver in color, giving the set its stylish look overall. They are also complete with tempered glass lids that also come with stainless steel for its rims. The curved handles are also crafted out of cast stainless steel to make sure that they stay cool even while completing the cooking process.
If you have an induction ready cookware set such as the Duxtop Professional Stainless-steel 17-piece Induction Ready Cookware Set Impact-bonded Technology, you will certainly realize that they are generally safer to use and cheaper to sustain as compared to their gas and electric counterparts.
Since induction ready cookware uses magnetic weighs in order to conduct heat, the cookware certainly needs to be equipped with a magnetic bottom. This cookware set has been designed in order to meet all the needs of different consumers.
It is perfect for anybody who needs a new set for their kitchen. As a matter of fact, if you are looking at starting with new appliances in your kitchen, this cookware set is your best option.
With this selection, you can be assured of performance and durability of all your pans and pots.